What is the general purpose of the position?
This foundational role will be responsible for selling CompliancePoint Data Security, Privacy and Compliance services and solutions to mid-sized and enterprise organizations. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing organization as we pursue new markets and product opportunities.
The Sales candidate will be responsible for selling assessment, cybersecurity, remediation and managed services to mid-sized and enterprise organizations via telephone and face-to-face meetings. The Sales candidate should be looking for a long-term career opportunity, be prepared for technical learning, be able to utilize a consultative approach in qualifying and selling to prospects. Prospecting and networking are essential for all candidates. (70% hunting, 30% farming). Territory has existing customers and pipeline. Dedicated Sales Development resources will assist the Account Executive in lead generation.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Calling on new and existing accounts within a designated territory
- Generating leads from cold calling, speaking engagements and networking
- Doing on-site and remote sales presentations of the solutions
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Participate in marketing activities include email campaigns, trade shows, webinars and social media as required
- Taking advantage of training and learning opportunities to offer valuable consultative advice to customers
- Completing related assignments as required
- Standard office environment
- Required 3+ years privacy/security, technology, and/or services sales experience to medium and enterprise accounts. College studies in Business, MIS, or Computer Information Systems preferred
- Successful Sales Track Record with specifics on quota achievement, clients and large deal sizes
- Ability to master technical services/products and understand how to present their value to the customer
- Computer literate in terms of standard Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with basic security concepts. Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Highly self-motivated to succeed
- Must have strong work ethic
- Must have a consultative selling approach
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Quick learner / ability to understand complex subject matter quickly
- Must be a self-starter, positive outlook, and have a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to function without the need to be supervised closely on a daily basis
- Focused in defining a goal and seeing it through; Results-oriented
- Strong execution and planning skills
- Superior interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must demonstrate integrity, loyalty, and honest business ethics
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement and a 401K plan with matching. Our business casual office is in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?