What is the general purpose of the position?
CompliancePoint offers consulting, audit and vendor management services that help businesses mitigate risk and ensure compliance with an array of direct marketing laws. We provide Professional Services to many Fortune 500 companies and work with companies in a variety of industries including travel and tourism, cable and satellite, insurance and financial services, and consumer goods.
We seek an energetic and talented full-time Consultant to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing organization.
This job might be for you if you enjoy:
- Solving problems, taking on challenging situations and finding creative solutions
- Helping people and are cool under pressure – if you don’t know the answer you’ll find it!
- Becoming a subject matter expert
- Interacting with all levels of client organizations, from C-level to entry-level
- A position with 20% travel (primarily domestic)
- Working in a fun, supportive, team environment
This is hybrid position with the ability to work from home or from the office depending on your preference. You will be required to come into the office periodically. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
- Work daily with your defined team and clients on a wide variety of tasks
- Assess and review compliance posture of clients
- Research changing regulatory issues
- Write and review consultative deliverables to ensure they are correct, complete and of high quality
- Focus on client needs and goals, promptly responding to questions with consultative support and recommendations
- Develop and present compliance subject matter to peers or clients
- Develop professional relationships with clients to maintain a high degree of trust and brand awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing
Experience and Skill Requirements
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role is strongly preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience with Microsoft Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in compliance, legal, marketing or related field preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions
- Organized, detail-oriented and an expert at multi-tasking
- Ability to work effectively on teams and as an independent contributor
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, presentation and research skills
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement, company cell phone and a 401K plan that includes an employer match. Our office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?