What is the general purpose of this position?
To ensure clients receive excellent service while maximizing the efficiency of our projects and resources. You will work directly with our clients and consultants to support project communication, coordination, and oversight. This is a customer-facing role that requires strong relationship management and project management skills.
This role will work with our Cybersecurity Practice to ensure our projects are completed successfully. Our projects include penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, VCISO services, managed security services, and risk assessments.
- Work daily with clients and coworkers to ensure the successful delivery of client projects including:
- Understand the scope of the project
- Set and enforce project deadlines
- Coordinate tasks and resources
- Ensure that projects adhere to quality and budget standards
- Maintain and monitor key performance indicators related to project success
- Serve as a point of escalation for clients and team members
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency of projects
- Develop professional relationships with clients to maintain a high degree of trust and brand awareness
- This position is primarily remote with the option to work in office as desired
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or business, or equivalent experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of two years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Project management experience is preferred
- Prior cybersecurity experience is preferred
- Experience with information security consulting engagements and audits is a plus
- Great presence and social skills in front of customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively and efficiently
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
To apply for this position please send an email with a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?