What is the general purpose of this position?
CompliancePoint offers consulting, audit and vendor management services that help businesses mitigate risk and ensure compliance with an array of state, federal and international customer engagement laws. We provide Professional Services to many Fortune 500 companies and work with companies in a variety of industries including travel and tourism, cable and satellite, insurance and financial services, and consumer goods.
We seek an energetic and talented full-time Data Analyst to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing organization.
This job might be for you if you enjoy:
- Solving problems, taking on challenging situations and finding creative solutions
- Becoming a subject matter expert
- Interacting with clients
- Working in a fun, supportive, team environment
- Remote with occasional meetings at our Duluth, Georgia HQ as well as onsite assessments and other engagements with our clients.
- Support CompliancePoint’s data monitoring efforts by collecting, preparing, and analyzing data from a variety of sources
- Work closely with Marketing Compliance Consultants to understand information requirements and customer needs
- Complete reports and dashboard updates on a routine basis
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Build reports and visualizations using Excel and BI tools
- Maintain databases
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Focus on client needs and goals, promptly responding to questions with consultative support and recommendations
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and their functions
- Proficiency with VBA, macros, and Power Query
- Experience with SQL is preferred
- Experience with reporting, dashboarding, and visualization platforms such as Power BI or Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions
- Organized, detail-oriented and an expert at multi-tasking
- Ability to work effectively on teams and as an independent contributor
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, presentation, and research skills
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental /vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement and a 401K plan with matching. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
To apply for this position please send an email with a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?