What is the general purpose of the position?
CompliancePoint is looking for an experienced cyber security consultant to lead our cyber security services and to assist our clients with managing their cyber security risk.
You will lead a team of penetration testers and consultants to assess client environments to ensure they’re protecting sensitive data as required. You will work to create customized remediation plans for clients to address any identified gaps related to their cyber security posture. You will also help clients manage their compliance posture on an ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for creating and developing high-end deliverables to effectively communicate the results of our consulting activities to the client. You’ll also be responsible for managing and developing our suite of cyber security services.
- Standard office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting or in-house experience related to penetration testing and cyber security services
- Experience leading and managing strategic projects
- Experience managing teams
- Experience presenting to executives and key stakeholders
- Experience developing written reports, corrective action plans, and project plans
- One or more current security certifications (CISSP, OSCP, GXPN, GPEN, GAWN)
- Scripting/Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, Java
- Expert knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats or Emerging Threats
- Expert knowledge of vulnerability scanning and remediation methodology
- Expert knowledgeable in cyber threat terminology, methodologies, cyber incident and response and related current events
- Experience in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, applied cryptography and application security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement and a 401K plan. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?