What is the general purpose of the position?
CompliancePoint is looking for an Office Manager to join our team. This position will support our employees to ensure we are able to successfully deliver our services. This role is critical to the successful operation of CompliancePoint and includes office management, human resources, recruiting, and accounting responsibilities.
This position is based in Duluth, GA and candidates must be willing to commute to the office as needed for team and company meetings.
- Serve as the Human Resources liaison for CompliancePoint’s employees
- Plan and execute department and company events
- Oversee the employee review process to ensure reviews are conducted as required
- Support the contract, invoicing, and financial reporting processes as needed
- Lead CompliancePoint recruiting efforts
- Assist with management of CompliancePoint’s project management system
- Ensure employees have the necessary equipment and supplies to perform their role effectively
- BA Degree or equivalent experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in an office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of human resources
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Perform with professionalism in all dealings with clients/customers, vendors and others
- Ability to present yourself in a friendly manner
- Willingness to strive for continuous improvement
- Bring a positive “can do” attitude to our team!
- Ideas are always encouraged and embraced!
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement, and a 401K plan with matching. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?