CompliancePoint, Inc is searching for an Associate Security Consultant to work in its PCI Compliance section. This opportunity provides access to the rapidly emerging market for Information Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance Management. This position will focus on validating compliance for clients under PCI DSS.
As an Associate Security Consultant, you will assist Senior Security Consultants by facilitating evidence gathering and reviewing evidence during the assessment.
Level: Entry Level
- 1 year experience conducting PCI audits a plus
- Additional security certifications (Network +, Security +, CISM, CISA) a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Great presence and social skills in front of customers
- Great work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively and efficiently
- Technical knowledge and understanding for audit of MS Windows plus
- Technical knowledge and understanding for audit Linux operating systems a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% for US and International customers
- Reliable transportation
Interested applicants should send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?