What is the general purpose of the position?
This role will support CompliancePoint’s Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Services under the larger Cybersecurity Services team.
- Support Sales with scoping testing projects with prospective and existing customers
- Assist the pen-test team
- Assist in the creation of vulnerability scan or penetration testing systems for off-site access
- Perform penetration tests on computer systems, wired and wireless networks and web applications
- Pinpoint methods and entry points which attackers may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses in networks or web applications
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications and network systems
- Research, evaluate, document and discuss findings with IT teams and management
- Document findings and remediations based on risk in customer reports
- Review and provide feedback for information security remediations
- Provide security recommendations to customers to improve their security risks
- Mentoring and support of junior team members
- Stay updated on the latest attack methods and security threats
Job may require light travel to client sites and interaction with client employees, but most work will be completed remotely.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must have:
- Five years of security relevant IT security experience
- Have strong understanding of the NIST, OWASP and CEH attack methodology models
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning and penetration test methodologies
- Experience with penetration testing web applications using tools such as Burp Suite
- Strong TCP/IP and IT network skills
- Skilled in the use of Nmap, MSF, Kali and Unix BASH and PowerShell attack scripts
- Knowledgeable in common cyber threat attack methodologies
- Continuously obtaining Insights into how hackers gain unauthorized access to secure systems
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong documenting and report writing skills
- Strong communications skills to document and share your findings
- Ethical Hacker or equivalent certification(s) strongly preferred
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental /vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement and a 401K plan with matching. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
To apply for this position please send an email with a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?