As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying mid-market to enterprise account sales opportunities. This is a business-to-business sales environment that requires positioning a technology and consulting solution to Marketing, IT and Compliance groups. The role focuses on identifying business needs while also conducting information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization through phone, email and social contact.
- Using your prospecting and account penetration skills, you’ll work to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in mid-market to large, enterprise accounts
- Interact with Marketing and IT business decision makers via phone, email and social channels
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce CRM to ensure effective lead management
- Partner with Account Executives to set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Team player, high energy, reliable
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and salesforce CRM experience a plus
Since 2000, PossibleNOW has been the leader in consumer regulatory compliance and consent solutions and pioneered the concept of enterprise preference management. We help global brands engage with their customers by leveraging our technology, expertise and years of experience to help them listen, remember and respond to consumers. Our wholly-owned subsidiary, CompliancePoint, partners with companies in a variety of industries. Our agile business model enables us to quickly adapt to any changes in legislation, requirements, or industry trends. Plus, our vendor-neutral and customizable services fit any organization’s needs and budget.
We offer a competitive base salary with opportunity to earn commission, plus benefits package, including paid holidays, paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply, please send your resume to: Phil Trapani firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?