What is the general purpose of the position?
CompliancePoint is looking for a Security Consultant to join our Healthcare practice. You will lead HIPAA assessments and HITRUST CSF audits. As a Security Consultant, you will assist the client’s management team to identify risk, advise clients about data protection strategies and help clients work towards compliance.
This is hybrid position with the ability to work from home or from the office depending on your preference. You will be required to come into the office periodically. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
- Assess clients against the applicable standards
- Conduct interviews with client personnel
- Review evidence to validate compliance
- Conduct physical site reviews
- Work daily with your defined team and clients on a wide variety of tasks
- Provide guidance and consultation to clients to facilitate adherence with the standards
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members
- Write and review consultative deliverables to ensure they are correct, complete and of high quality
- Focus on client needs and goals, promptly responding to questions with consultative support and recommendations
- Develop and present compliance subject matter to peers or clients
- Develop professional relationships with clients to maintain a high degree of trust and brand awareness
- BA Degree in Computer Science or Information Security or equivalent experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum three years of experience auditing security controls and business processes
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF strongly preferred
- Additional security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA) a plus
- Project management experience
- Great presence and social skills in front of customers
- Great work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively and efficiently
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement and a 401K plan with matching. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?