What is the general purpose of the position?
CompliancePoint is looking for an Associate Security Consultant to join our Health Care Practice. This position will assist with the delivery of our consulting and audit services to our clients helping them mitigate risk and demonstrate compliance with the applicable framework(s) HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, and NIST CSF.
You will be working directly with a Senior Security Consultant and the rest of the team. You will be provided with education, mentoring and leadership to jump start your career into information security. After initial training, you will be working closely with clients seeking to manage risk on an ongoing basis. This will include, but is not limited to, data gathering techniques, document reviews, interviews and system tests.
This position is based in Duluth, GA and candidates must be willing to commute to the office as needed for team and company meetings.
- Work daily with your defined team and clients on a wide variety of tasks
- Assess and review compliance posture of clients
- Research changing regulatory issues
- Write and review consultative deliverables to ensure they are correct, complete and of high quality
- Focus on client needs and goals, promptly responding to questions with consultative support and recommendations
- Develop and present compliance subject matter to peers or clients
- Develop professional relationships with clients to maintain a high degree of trust and brand awareness
- BA Degree in Computer Science or Information Security
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Project management experience a plus
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Technical knowledge and understanding for audit of MS Windows a plus
- Technical knowledge and understanding for auditing Linux operating systems a plus
- Perform with professionalism in all dealings with clients/customers, vendors and others
- Ability to present yourself in a friendly manner
- Willingness to strive for continuous improvement
- Bring a positive “can do” attitude to our team!
- Ideas are always encouraged and embraced!
- Willing to travel at least 25%
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement, and a 401K plan with matching. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
A Different Kind of Consulting & Audit Company
The difference is simple — we understand the importance of compliance and risk mitigation at a procedural level. That comes from our history of successful consulting and audit engagements, including those for many Fortune 500 firms and global industry leaders.
But more importantly, we understand the impact non-compliance and risk exposure can have on businesses.
We collaborate with companies to design and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that help mitigate risk, reach compliance goals, protect data assets, and meet industry standards.
“Enable responsible customer interaction”
“Deliver world class services and technology helping customers manage risk within privacy, information security, and their vendor network”
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Does your company use email to communicate with your prospective and current customers? If so, are your emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM requirements?