TCPA litigation is complex and demanding. If you are a party to a class action lawsuit, an expert witness plays a vital role in the success of the litigation. The expert can be used to help investigate, understand, and articulate the technical and industry standards and other issues relevant to the case.
The CompliancePoint Litigation Support Services (LSS) team includes expert witnesses who have assisted in federal and state litigation matters with a particular focus on TCPA class actions. Our expert witnesses are tenured contact center professionals and are knowledgeable in all matters related to the TCPA, TSR, and all state consumer contact requirements.
Our expert witness services help litigants and their law firms:
- Assess and articulate existence or absence of compliant processes
- Evaluate whether the measure(s) in place constitute sufficient due diligence (policies, documentation, and operational procedures)
- Address possible rebuttals of opposing expert opinions
- Determine the Do Not Call or wireless status of phone numbers at the time of dial
- Evaluate whether the dialing system at issue constitutes an ATDS under the TCPA
- Determine whether the users/subscribers of mobile numbers are ascertainable
- Assist the legal team to understand operational compliance standards
Why CompliancePoint Litigation Support Services?
CompliancePoint LSS provides unmatched compliance expertise, data sources, and technology to evaluate factual DNC, wireless, text and fax history. Our experts then interpret what your data means and determine how to present it effectively in a court of law. Through our access to the most comprehensive historical DNC, telephone & wireless databases, expert tools, and refined processes, we provide irrefutable evidence and expert witness testimony that positions our clients to win their case.
Our ability to provide the most sought-after TCPA Litigation Support Services is backed by 20 years of providing DNC data scrubbing, marketing compliance consulting, and risk management services along with our team of database administrators and the foremost TCPA and privacy experts in the industry.
Finding a credible expert with the appropriate background, expertise, and credentials can be difficult. CompliancePoint is here to help.