Why It's Important
Web applications can be easily exploited by hackers who may attempt to steal sensitive data or simply deface the site. In fact, a majority of web app attacks involve stolen credentials from devices that are then used to log into the web apps. Therefore, it’s important to identify and combat phishing attempts and malicious activity as well as cross-scripting and SQL injection.
How We Can Help
CompliancePoint's Web Application Testing will help you verify that your web application's authentication is appropriate and its security is sufficient. We will help you defend against Strategic Web Compromise by organized crime and strategic hackers. Let our experts find application vulnerabilities before cyber criminals do!
CompliancePoint offers these key Web Application Testing services:
- Web Application Scanning - CompliancePoint's web application security penetration testers have the necessary background and expertise and have performed web application testing for some of the world's largest retailers, financial institutions, and consumer products companies. We will provide a risk assessment report that is tailored to your environment and applications.
- Web Application Firewall - Network firewalls and intrusion detection systems cannot protect web applications. Let our experts help you select and implement the web application firewall that is appropriate for your needs.
- Static Application Testing - CompliancePoint's Static Application Security Testing (SAST) enables you to identify and correct threats and vulnerabilities of new applications before they go online. Our experts will test the source code and/or raw programming data before it is compiled into a functional and secure application before it goes to market.
- Dynamic Application Testing - CompliancePoint's Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) involved the evaluation of a post-production, running web application. Our team will test for any weaknesses or vulnerabilities that make the app vulnerable to attackers.
- Testing for PCI Compliance – Companies who conduct business over their web sites face additional challenges, such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards. Companies who process credit cards over the Internet to either complete a Web Application Vulnerability Assessment or a Web Application Firewall.